Last update: 3 June, 2016
Volunteers & Pilgrims, you’re welcome! We’re dedicated to sustainable living and starting off-grid permaculture and food forest. Permaculture is about diverting human effort towards rehabilitative purposes that repair damaged ecologies as well as damaged societies.
Food and accommodation: volunteering exchange
For the first week, we ask a contribution of $5/day and person,
for the second week $3/day and person and for any more days nothing.
- mosquito nets,
- plates and pots and
- utensils for working.
- Minimum stay for volunteering is 2 weeks, exceptions are possible but longer stays are welcome.
- You need to bring a copy of your passport and visa plus 1 pass-foto for the local authorities!
- No alcohol or synthetic drugs on the farm!
No special skills needed but goodwill to make the world a better one, to stay tuned, in contact with life and help create a sustainable food forest. We are also looking for long-time volunteers and people with the following skills:
How to find us:
see both locations on the map
When you arrive at Kampot Town please go to the OM Restaurant (see map)
there are 3 options
- I drive to the farm almost every second day (22Km) in the mornings, though there is a chance to drive with me.
- You arrive in the daytime and we can arrange a tuctuc ($12 to $15) who knows the farm.
- You rent a motorbike somewhere in Town and we will give you the directions or you follow me, recommended if you like to see more of the countryside or like to go to Kampot Town sometimes.
Blessings to you all
mobile : +855 97 388 4056