Royal University of Agriculture Language Centre is looking for English teachers
Royal University of Agriculture (RUA) is a leading agricultural university in Cambodia. This public educational institution has constantly produced a high quality of human resource in agriculture and related fields.
In order to integrate Cambodian students to the regional and global job markets, the language was officially approved as one among other university’s strategic plans to achieve.
Moreover, the Language Centre was therefore established in 2004. Language Centre (LC) is a unit under the supervision of Royal University of Agriculture (RUA), which has been providing all English learners with premium standard classes since 2004.
By arranging high qualified teachers with a stimulating environment and by developing a dynamic and comprehensive curriculum, our students have successfully graduated and succeeded in their both field studies and professional careers. LC also offers students extensive support services to ensure that their stay in RUA is specifically as well as educationally enriching.
Due to a remarkable increase in the number of the student enrolling to our upcoming term, we are currently welcoming applications from qualified native English teachers (volunteers) and English teachers (Cambodians) looking for a vibrant, challenging and rewarding teaching experience.
Royal University of Agriculture, Dongkor District, Phnom Penh
Teacher of English (Part-time and full-time)
- Develop lesson plans that are consistent with the curriculum, and ensure their availability for the reference of other teachers.
- Arrange tests for students to assess their improvement or trend.
- Maintain accurate and attendance records regularly and make monthly or weekly reports.
- Assist to basic administration, such as keep records of students’ progress, interests and routines.
- Attend regular training on capacity building and teaching methodology.
- Attend teacher meetings.
- Participate to events organized by LC or and RUA.
- Support other tasks if necessary.
- A recognized university degree in teaching English.
- Candidates with teaching experience and related fields are preferred.
- Be punctual, creative, initiative, hard-working and honest.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
CONTACT DETAILS & Application
Interested candidates, please submit CV and Cover Letter via email or to the office at any working hours using contact details below.
Mr Kheav Noeurn, Coordinator.
(+855) 12 331 217
Closing date: 05th March 2018 – You can ask for the next open candidature.
See more opportunities in Cambodia
Read more opportunities to Teach English Abroad