Naya Sawera Ngo is looking for volunteers in India, Jaipur
Are you ready to #volunteer in INDIA?
This host charges a fee! (5euros per day)
Who We Are
Naya Sawera Ngo is one of the leading Youth Based NGO working for the welfare of the people of different underprivileged sections of society by various means.
Where We Are
Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)
Volunteers help the staff with everyday tasks such as basic cooking and cleaning, helping children with homework and playing with them after school. Volunteers bring extra pair of hands and new perspectives; this means more time for arranging free time activities, helping with homework and other school related matters etc. Volunteer presence adds extra resources, therefore, better care and more attention is provided to every child.
Activities that volunteer will do at the project:
• Taking care of children: cooking, serving food, distributing medication, washing clothes, cleaning and counseling.
• Visiting children on regular basis: spending time with them in the park, drawing and playing with them, helping them with their homework.
• Holding workshops for children or staff, cooking, good hygiene, HIV or sexual education.
• Fundraising for the well-being of children.
• Organizing special events: birthday, children’s day celebration or outings.
What is Include
Accommodation and Food: 5 € per day per person for 3 time veg meal including morning and evening Tea
How Many Hours of Work Per Day/Week
Per Day 5 Hours and Per Week 25
Minimum / Total Time Commitment
In one big room 1 Single Bed and 1 Bunk Bed for 2 people. So total 3 people at a time. Attached bathroom; Cupboard; Air Cooler; Fridge; Free Wi-Fi for any important work like any mail for something.
Alcohol and Smoking is strictly not allowed in project as it’s related to kids
Your stay will be within project only where you will get chance to spend more time with kids and get to know their life experience very closely.
Paid Classes like - Yoga, Cooking, Heena can also be arranged.
Local & nearby tour can also be planned on request.
Mr. Akhil (Founder & Director),