Are you planning to teach and learn a foreign language?
Would you like to PARTICIPATE out a solidarity project?
“AMCDH” organize an International Volunteer Workcamp
6 weeks Languages & 2 weeks Solidarity
- 1. Language trading: foreign and local
“Learning a foreign language in an international volunteer workcamp”
- 2. Solidarity work:
The price of staying (free!)
- Housing or host family (for volunteers)
- Food (3 meals for each volunteer)
The association is responsible for:
- School supplies
- Materials for the activities.
Who will pay the flight costs?
What expenses are covered by the Association (AMCDH)?
- Accommodation is subject to all conditions of rest throughout and during both periods of the Project: Wi-Fi, Refrigerator, and TV…
- Prepare the three Food of the day taking into account meals for vegetarians.
- Transport costs of activities to visit tourist regions and monuments, museums…during two days per week.
What expenses are covered by volunteers?
Financial aspect and Help
Suspension of activities
Many skills can be valued through these experiences: foreign languages, intercultural relations and management, budget management, fundraising, event organization, animation, masonry, construction, partnership development and many more!