Family Farm stay looking for volunteers in Pokhara, Nepal
We warmly open our gates and hearts to all those who would like to learn about authentic organic farming, the identification and use of medicinal and other edible plants, Nepalese language and culture, as well as the very best Nepalese cooking on earth made with mastery and love by our dear Ama (mother).
Whether you would just like to visit, or stay some time, you are always most welcome here.
Home is where the heart is.
- Catching fish
- Cutting grass for farm animals
- Feeding farm animals and chickens
- Planting fruits/ vegetables/ medicinal plants
- Collecting honey
- Harvesting organic fruits/ vegetables
- Harvesting organic black pepper ( April/May)
- Learning Nepali language
- Short Trekking
- Meditation and Yoga Swimming in Begnas Lake
- Eating traditional daalbhaat with your hand
- Hearing insects and birds speaking a mysterious language
- Preparing black pepper and other plant seedlings
- Learning both Permaculture and traditional medicines
- Watering the plants
- Milking buffaloes
- Village sightseeing/walking
- Enjoying the fresh air and natural environment.
- Taking part in host’s daily activities
- Meal preparation with host
- Preparing the delicious home-made
- buffalo butter
- Cultural exchange
- Chasing monkeys
- Playing with children
- Email: email@example.com
- Visit our page: www.amritkunja.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Amrit-Kunj-Organic-Permaculture-Farm-144965492283177/