A call for volunteers - Hello Marseille, volunteer opportunity in France
Hello friends of Hello Marseille!
Summer is starting, and some of our wonderful volunteer birds are flying to new horizons.
Our project is therefore looking for young, smart, fun and motivated volunteers to come reinforce our team in the great area of Marseille.
Please pass the message around you and contact us.
Positions open to start asap !
Kind regards from all of us here :)
AboutOperated by volunteers from everywhere in the world, the Sharehouse is a "learning-by-doing" community project dedicated to sustainable development.
We are looking for volunteers to join our team !
** Note ** : Hello Marseille is :
a non-profit organisation registered with the French government,
a member of the International Youth Hostelling network,
implementing a traveler’s community project, self-sustained and self-managed
running the small and humble “Hello Marseille” Backpackers’ Hostel
Ideal for :
- students interested in alternative economy, community management, non-profit organisation governance,
- ethical activists,
- “City Wwoofing”,
- a traveler’s job to live and really get to know the city
These positions are non-paying jobs.We are looking for volunteers who want to be a part of our self-sustained and self-managed hostel.
- Multi-tasking receptionists (4 positions, 3 months minimum)
- French teacher – Teaching Volunteer Work (closed)
- Cook ( 1 position, 3 months minimum )
- Project Leaders (remote or in Marseille – needed at the moment – 6 months minimum)
- IT and Webdesign (mostly remote, but you are welcome on holidays here! – needed at the moment – 3 months minimum )
- Fundraiser, Crowd Funding : project manager (remote or in Marseille – needed at the moment – 6 months minimum)
Send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your CV + photo
- The dates you would expect to stay with us (min. 3 months)
- a video recording of the following lines + answer questions
Please record yourself reading the following:“Hello Marseille est un jeune projet associatif basé sur l’expérience de notre équipe après plusieurs années de voyages à travers le monde. Nous voulons vous offrir une auberge agréable et pratique pour profiter de Marseille.
Hello Marseille se trouve dans un bel immeuble du 19ème siècle, mêlant charme de la pierre ancienne à la modernité de nos services.”
Questions to answer in the video recording in English or French:What is your name ?
Where do you live ?
What did you study ?
What do you do in life ?
What are your plans in the future ?
VideoThanks for your application ! We look forward to welcoming you as part of our team !
Hello Marseille Team