Association Green Valley in Portugal is looking for volunteers
VOLUNTEER POSITION AT AN ANIMAL SANCTUARY IN PORTUGAL
COME CREATE AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE at Associação VALE VERDE
Come and join us living and working in nature using recycled materials, living off the land. We are looking for enthusiastic, reliable and physically fit or general people that will help in the easier tasks, couples, single people to come and help on our farm, tasks to include...
We are looking for people who have the experience to work at Committee level and we encourage applications from all backgrounds, genders and ethnic groups.
We are looking for up to Ten new members to help drive our Association forwards.
We are seeking to recruit people with experience in:
Bringing all cultures together
If you would like to receive an information pack and details on how to apply then please see to CONTACT DETAILS below.
Thank you for your interest in working for AVV:
We always have spaces for volunteers!
- *Musicians create your own music shack.
- *Cuddle the animals, walk, brush, wash the dogs.
- *Cook and create.
- * Veg and Fruit Tree Planting Long-term growth to mouth.
- * Preserving produce.
- * Herb gardens and producing.
- * Permaculture
- * Making outsize kitchen and seating area.
- * Alternative energy enthusiasts.
- * Plumbers, electricians, and carpenters.
- * Finishing building a wooden bridge over the stream.
- * Making fire pit with seating.
- * Making solid dog kennels out of reclaim timber.
- * Making doors.
- * Sign making
- * Outside wall Artistic painting.
- * Putting up fencing
- * Making permanent animal pens for our animals
- * Helping fix up our traditional Portuguese house and bread oven
- * Painting and building work
- * Creating a bunkhouse.
- * Creating a little cottage.
- * Creating bedrooms, kitchen, and a bathroom.
- * Digging and strimming
- * Gardening and landscaping.
- * Animal care
- * Round Pen.
- * Cooking / Pizza nights / Opening Cafe
- * Home educating.
- * Arts and Crafts.
- * Many workshops and events. And much much more !!!!!!
You bring your own tents, caravans, motorhomes etc
On our Farm, we have many animals including horses, barking mad dogs, cats, poultry, and goat. We grow fruit and vegetables.
Singing, dancing, music bring your own instruments, walking in a beautiful land, woods and to the lakes
- Call +351 937 460 015