The community of Estia Agios Nikolaos – Volunteer Announcement:
We are the only life-sharing community in Greece where adults with special needs live, work and spend their free time together with their caregivers.
We wish to host volunteers who are:
- willing to live in a community;
- live with people with a disability;
- patient, friendly and open-minded;
- responsible for their task;
- enjoy working as a part of a team;
- take initiative;
- have good communication skills.
- Support the staff and will help out in the daily care
- Take part in different leisure activities
- give a hand in household tasks, e.g. cooking
- Do one-to-one activities with some of the people with special needs in the community.
- Attend the weekly meetings
- Know how to swim in the sea
If you are interested please send us your CV and motivation letter to
For more information about our community www.estia-agios-nikolaos.org
See more volunteering opportunities in Greece