Want to volunteer in a waste project in Bolivia?!
Who we are:
This a private project from a Canadian Geoscientist living in Bolivia for a few years, having experience in environmental projects and NGOs.
We are currently searching for one long-term volunteer (3-6 month) from October on, who is helping with implementing waste separation at our planned landfill site and different activities in the community such as supporting the new school project and organizing food markets without plastic.
What we offer
- Accommodation and food
- Portable water of our sand filters
- Bikes can be used to do mountain biking
Short description of your tasks
- -Helping with the separation at the new material storage and landfill site
- -Holding environmental seminars for the community reunions (presentation is already prepared)
- -Doing upcycling workshops
- -Organizing markets without plastics
- -Supporting the 3 awareness-rising-projects we started in school
- -Helping in the garden
- -Fluent in Spanish
- -University career that is similar to environmental management
- -Travel experience in South America or other developing countries