Facebook Group RULES
1) English is the lingua franca 🇬🇧
Please only post in English so that we all understand each other.
Try your best to make your communication as accurate as possible and put some effort into correct spelling, punctuation etc. Don’t worry: typos and mistakes will occur from time to time and are not a reason to make posters feel unwelcome.
2) Use the TEMPLATE, a model for posting requests and questions. 📋✍🏽
- Upload images: share one or more pictures related to the opportunity.
- Description: briefly describe the volunteering role.
- Details to mention:
- Duration: Specify the hours or days required for the volunteer work.
- Activity type: Describe the types of volunteering activities involved.
- Fees: if there are any charges, please mention the amount.
- Location: state the location and country of the opportunity.
3) For hosts/organizations: opportunities/volunteer requests must be FREE (especially in this group Free volunteering projects GROUP) 🌐
4) For volunteers: Use the ‘search bar’ 🔍
5) Use the ‘report’ button function. 🚨
6) No Promotions or Spam 🗑️🚮
7) Free Sharing and open-source 🆓
8) No double-posting. ➿
Please, don’t post your announcement more than once. Duplicate posts might be deleted.
9) Be Kind – No hate speech or bullying 🌷
10) No fake profiles 🛂
Members using false names or fake accounts for commercial or trolling purposes will be removed from the group.
Our WhatsApp and Facebook volunteer groups:
We also manage (same rules apply):
- Digital nomads opportunities GROUP
- Ecovillage projects around the world GROUP
- Harvesting opportunities around the world GROUP
- Offerte di lavoro per viaggiatori Italiano (in Italian)
Go back to the BLOG section 🌐