‘Movement for Rural Emancipation, volunteer at an NGO - in Madanapalle, India
Would you like to be part of a brand new Eco project in INDIA?
We are setting up a demonstration farm for sustainable agriculture and environmental education. A place for schools, individuals and international volunteers who are interested in sustainable agriculture and environmental protection.
We are located in Madanapalle, Andhra Pradesh, India. The closest airport is Bangalore.
We are looking for following volunteers from January onwards:
- - artist for upcycling project
- - video/photographer
- - mechanics/civil engineers
- - agricultural scientists/permaculture specialists
- - landscape architects
- - green business entrepreneurs/marketing specialists
- - natural cosmetics & food processing entrepreneurs
- - environmental educators/teachers
- - architects with an interest in eco friendly buildings
- - people interested in manual work and general volunteers
I am aware that most of those positions require a lot of skills, but maybe I am lucky to find them 🙂 we offer free food and accommodation, but NO transportation costs! Accommodation is very basic, in an old school building, and there will be breakfast, lunch, tea and dinner served every day.
Documents for Visa can be provided, as well as a certificate after successful completion of your stay :)
Expectations:- you should be energetic, responsible, have a passion for environmental protection and be very proactive
- respecting the local community, drugs, alcohol and smoking are not allowed on the project site
- you should be able to adapt to a very rural area, also in terms of clothing
- good knowledge of english (local langugage is Telugu)
- - free food an accommodation
- - certificate
- - working in an international team
- - free internet access
- - lots of fun
- - day trips can be arranged, but have to be paid for by everyone who wants to join (only actual expenses like bus tickets, etc)
Please send your application email@example.com, including your CV and a short cover letter.
Any questions, feel free to ask!
More info www.toranam.net