Volunteer at an amazing Hostel in Andalucia, Spain
Most relaxing place on planet. Hostel in south of Spain.
Do you want to escape busy city?
Hostel in small town in the center of Andalucía is looking for free souls to help running our cozy villa in the middle of the olive paradise.
Discover Andalucía’s greatest natural parks, and the beautiful city of Los Corrales with its calm coffee shops and traditional bars and restaurant.
Whether you are hiker or hitchhiker, runner, artist, or just adventure seeker you will find your find something for yourself.
What you will get:
- • free food to prepare all your meals or money to buy it,
- • free bed in 4-bed dorm with private bathroom,
- • access to our swimming pool,
- • bike for your explorations of the rural wonder,
- On top of that you will have opportunity to:
- • Learn how to work on the reception
- • Realize your wild and crazy ideas to make this hostel your dream hostel
- • Take a part of creating our social media content as our star, photographer, editor or everything,
- • Throw yourself into the place where almost everyone speaks Spanish so you can make huge progress in your language learning,
- • Use our workshop for your creations, crafts, and projects
- • Bring your pet companion (let us know in your message)
What we want?
You are going to be asked to be the front of out reception (you don’t have to speak Spanish for that), take a phone calls if you can speak Spanish, do some basic cleaning/maintaining tasks (really not too much).
Ask us for availability and maybe you will became a part of our organization
- Phone : +34 955 917 216
- Email : email@example.com