Join the 2018 Winter Camp in Uthai Thani province
We are a social project working toward education and organizing a teaching camp for primary students project.
Become a sleeping bag teacher
We receive volunteers from students to normal persons to be Teacher Sleeping bag.
We will have the Winter Camp 2018 Topic: English Communication & Life Motivation (2- 7 Dec 18)at Uthai Thani province, Thailand (3 – 3.30 hrs from BKK) it a local people students and small school
The application is open from 1 September to 31 October.
Qualify for the first round of qualifying from 1-4 November.
The announcement of candidates for interview on November 5
Interviews 6-9 November
The announcement of Teacher Sleeping bag Winter Camp 2018 November 12
Teacher Sleeping Bag 21 -22 November.
2 – 7 December
Traveling Sunday, December 2, and returning on December 7.
Teaching duties on 3 – 6 December.
Summary works on December 7 and departs to BKK.
- • Are studying at the bachelor’s level or higher.
- • Age between 18 – 40 years old
- • No limit faculty or university.
- • Experience in leadership roles. Self-esteem and good self-esteem.
- • Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- • Have a critical thinking process and think logically.
- • Open minded, open-minded humility. Honour and understand others.
- • Determined to be tolerant of obstacles. Be ready for the body and mind. For living in
- The environment is not comfortable.
- • Believe in improving the quality of education and reducing disparities.
- • Can participate in training, preparation and participation activities throughout the said period.(If)
- “English Communication & life motivation” objective
- • To create and practice listening skills, which is fundamental to basic communication.
- Learn to speak in the future.
- • To adjust your child’s attitude or perspective to English. Give children a taste and love.
- Understand that it can be practised.
- • To train the thinking process. Through self-reflection through art.
- Self-motivation Self-understanding and self-direction.
- • To bring together people who are committed to the development of Thai children’s education.
- Self-development along the way.
1. Free to access to Pre Camp Training.
2. Free transportation in case travel with our team (BKK -Uthai Thani- BKK)
3. Free accommodation we stay at the school
4. Free food
5. Learning local life, exchange Language and work with Thai volunteers