Searching two candidates from Portugal, Italy, Czech Republic, Belgium
November 2018 to 2019
An incredible mobility experience in a Youth Center!
Do you like active lifestyle?
Do you like fresh country air?
Do you have a head full of great ideas?
If the answer is “YES” then we have a fantastic offer for you!
Strategic European volunteer work
In a lovely little town Skrunda (Latvia)
From November 2018 until November 2019
WHAT TO DO?
Skrunda Multifunctional Youth Initiative Centre is looking for 2 volunteers aged 18 to 26 to join our lovely team.
You will have a chance to take part in planning a day to day activities at the Youth centre, organizing events and workshops at the centre and within the local community (language studies, art classes, cooking workshops, sports events – you name it!(even sky is not the limit)
Daily tasks will include planning events and preparation for the events and workshops, daily youth centre activities such as discussions with the youth, playing board games etc.
We love spending time outside, so you will have plenty of opportunities to discover the beautiful nature around us – walks, camping trips and outdoor sports events.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEERS WHO ARE
- From Portugal, Italy, Czech Republic, Belgium
- are between 18 and 26 years old
- are interested in work with young adults, teenagers and kids
- are able to work individually and in teams
- are able to take the initiative
- are creative and ready to share their ideas with the local community
- have an intermediate English level
- are willing to spend a year in a rural area
To apply to send us your CV and motivation to email@example.com
Be quick and submit your application until the 20/10/2018!
See you in Skrunda soon!