Volunteering in Malawi, a cultural exchange experience in Mzuzu city
Youth for change is a charity youth organisation founded in 2016 by international citizenship volunteers by progression from Malawi and United kingdom.
The core objective for the formation of the organization is to empower and uplift the life of vulnerable youth in the country in areas of education, health and environment.
Youth for change and development is currently looking for international volunteers across the globe to work in our project called Life bleed pride where we train girls on menstrual hygiene and management and provide them with free sanitary pads.
volunteers will be accommodated in host homes with local families which means they are not entitled to pay for any accommodation.
|volunteering in Malawi|
Number of volunteers needed
currently ycd needs 5 volunteers who will be accompanied by five local volunteers who will be working hand in hand with the communities during the project.
Interested volunteers have to provide their own transport to and from their respective countries..
Why volunteering with Us?
Ycd as an organisation it was formed under volunteerism which gives full roominess in the field of volunteerism.
- 1-volunteers will learn different life style and appreciate their contribution by the end of the project
- 2-malawi culture,they will be able to acknowledge the Malawian culture which offers high standards of hospitality with African largest lake.
- 3-ycd provides one trip to lake Malawi on each month during the project though volunteers are not allowed to swim beyond nee high levels.
- 4-certificate of appreciation will be accredited to each volunteer during the final week of the program.
- 5-volunteers are allowed to smoke or drink but not during working hours.
- 6-all interested volunteers are allowed to apply regardless of their sex, gender and nationality.
Each volunteer will have his or her meals from his or her host family arranged by ycd.
However volunteers are allowed to add their own favorites meals from their own expenses.
For more information contact
firstname.lastname@example.org and fill the provided application form
Facebook host profile: