Volunteers request! Teach English at I-talk Community English Club based in Hanoi, Vietnam.
We are from ITALK COMMUNITY ENGLISH CLUB- ITALK CEC based in Hanoi, Vietnam.
We are looking for volunteer teachers for our charity English program.
Here are the details of the program:
- + To help Vietnamese students with a little budget have an opportunity to access English through practical lessons with foreigner volunteer teachers.
- + To create an useful community which enables international friends and the locals including the students, teaching assistants, other members of the program and other friends living and working in Hanoi to have a chance to share and share alike the experience in travelling, living abroad in general and in Vietnam in particular, and to exchange cultures & languages as well.
2. Volunteer's responsibilities:
- Teach English to our students with the schedule as follows:
- Wed: 6-7.30 p.m & 7.45- 9.15 p.m
- Thu: 6-7.30 p.m
- Fri: 6-7.30 p.m & 7.45- 9.15 p.m
- Sat: 9-10 a.m, 10.30-11.30 a.m, 4-5 p.m, 5.30- 7 p.m
- Sun: 9-10 a.m, 10.30-11.30 a.m, 4-5 p.m
- + Take part in ESL Training and Sharing meetings held at our office
- + Free fully- equipped accommodation
- + Free food & drinks
- + Free tours around Hanoi, its surrounds and in the North Vietnam
- + Bonus of 1000.000 dong if volunteer confirms to stay and volunteer for 15 days.
- 2000.000 dong/1 month
If you're interested in our program, kindly send me your resume with the following documents:
- Your CV
- your passport No.
to my email: firstname.lastname@example.org