We are happy to invite you to join our teaching English project in Vietnam! Here is the full information:
- The participant should send his/her CV in English
- Short positive video – introduction (1min.)
As for the introduction video:
You can use these examples:
Cultural exchange in Vietnam
- Age: 20-36 years old
- Fluency: Native English, or non-Native English with little or no accent.
- Active, positive and full of energy
- Must have Bachelor degree in any field
- Non-criminal record
- interested in Asian culture
- Be willing to relocate to Vietnam and teach English to the local children and adults
Not a must but preferred:
Have a TEFL certificate/or willing to acquire one.
(online) within 3 months if offered a job
All countries can apply except Asians.
Benefits and conditions
- Accommodation is covered
- Health insurance
- Work Visa permit
- Assistance registering with local authorities
- 24/7 emergency call number
- The participant will get the contract in advance
- Assigned personal coordinator
- Arrival Orientation
- 80-100 teaching hours per month
900-1100$ – it depends on the school, your interview and qualifications in your possess
We will also provide 500$ after 12 months contract for participant’s back ticket or as a bonus.
We can also offer:
- Free local language classes
- Backpack tours
- Opportunities to work with young local talents for volunteering campaigns to save children and nature
If you are interested, please, send your CV (Curriculum Vitae) and a video introduction (you can see an example here) via our e-mail:
E-MAIL OBJECT: “Teaching English in Vietnam – your name application”
Or fill this form:
Looking forward to your questions and messages.