Looking for people willing to help a woman in a wheelchair
Hello, everybody, no matter what is the country of your origin.
I am a woman in an electric wheelchair living in a dormitory flat that has become a cosmopolitan place of international meetings. I had already had 65 people (not counting those more than one-thousand Slovaks and Czech) from 36 countries from all over the world as my personal assistants. References written by some of them speak about their experiences which, I hope, will inspire you to become a part of my assistance team, too. Well, do not hesitate much.
Come and join this great community who gives a chance to someone in an electric wheelchair to live her life to the fullest.
There is a possibility either of volunteering or a part-time job in privacy on the field of personal assistance.
Prague – Hostivař.
80,- Kč / hour, 130,- Kč / hour during school activities.
It’s suitable almost for everybody without any previous experience.
Please, share also my leaflet in 3 language variations on your profiles and anywhere else where you can! My life literally depends on this kind of help.
- no need to have any previous experience with this kind of work
- working no sooner than after little training by an experienced assistant
- even little free time is enough — at least once a month for few hours
- length of every shift is up to you— ranging from 3 to 12 hours
- financial reward: 80 K, per hour (130,- K, for assistance with school activity) V possibility to get a reference on working as a personal assistant
- no criminal record
- reliability and arrivals in time
- patience, empathy, and respect to otherness
- adaptability during the shift
- ability to do, at least, some housework
- greater physical strength is an advantage but not a necessity
For more information in English see:
Tel +420 723 98 3456