Here is how to book a stay.
- 1. Check availability in the calendar below.
- 2. Block your preferred dates by sending us a reservation request through the calendar. (Maximum 29 days)
- 3. To confirm your booking you are asked for a minimum contribution to support the vision of #freedormculture as a home collective member.
- 4. Minimum contribution to book a stay is 12€ / person (as per your booking request) These contributions go towards building the community.
- 5. The minimum contribution enables you to be part of the #freedormculture and helps us to organize a home for everyone while you travel.
- 6. You will be sent a confirmation mail on your email regarding your booking once the minimum-contribution has been deposited.
- 7. The minimum contribution supporting your booking should be deposited within 7 days after applying for a stay or the request is auto-cancelled.
Free Guests Responsibilities towards the community
- Karma Yoga Participating in daily hosting duties – Takes approximately 20 minutes daily.
- Help Us In Keeping It Clean: Starting with your surroundings, the hostel & the world.
- Strictly Organic: We reduce the waste by composting the organic material. Help us to do so by segregating the waste, using appropriate bins and limiting the import of plastics.
- Welcoming Others: The bedding provided is prepared by the previous guest. Keep the cycle flowing by cleaning your bedding before the check-out.
- Meals: We offer community meals for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Feel free to participate in the kitchen activities, cooking, cleaning and contributing a donation in the magic hat.
- Connectivity: We understand the importance of staying in touch with your loved ones so free WiFi is accessible for the guests. Keep it easy for everybody by disconnecting it after use.
- Vibes: Always remember to smile.
What is it about?
- – special hospitality, give a unique experience for every guest to feel at home.
- – a strong online presence, to spread the word and connect widely.
- – innovative home care, for everything related to the property’s look, vibes and facilities.
No-Name Hostel is about expressing your freedom through co-creation: embody the soul of the project and contribute to the vision in your unique way.
Volunteering at the hostel requires the ability to work with focused mind, in a team as well as individually, while understanding the place & time requirements. It also implies an extraordinary human experience in a magical place, among what will soon become the members of an extended family.
To hold the team all together we prefer strong roots to a rigid frame, here are the directing principles of life in the community, as we understand it:
- The community and the vision it manifests being our reason to be there
- Thinking, speaking, doing with pure & good intentions
- Taking responsibilities and working within the imparted time
- Always respecting who and what is around you
- Representing the community core and its principles during the whole volunteering period