Volunteer in Siberia at Red Bench Community
The minimum period of staying is 3 weeks.
- install the yurt,
- start farming,
- help with babysitting,
- cooking and
- house-hold duties.
Travelling couples, solo travellers, all those who want to explore Russian Siberia and life in nature are welcome to Red bench!
Help needed with
- Building and reconstruction
- Garden and farm
- Activities with children
There are several options for how you can join us.
- 1. Full Volunteering (we are more interested if you come for a long time, at least 3 weeks). Work about 5-6 hours.
- 2. Part-time volunteering (if you come for a short period). In this case, we ask for a volunteering fee. It is 500 rub per day. Work 3 hours.
- 3. You can come as a guest and share accommodation. The price is 1000 rub per day. The food is included.
In summer our accommodation conditions are 6 metres Mongolian yurt (shared), outside canteen (food is prepared on fire), Banja and summer shower for washing, WC is outside.
What activities do we have in Zavyalovo?
- Picking up mushrooms and berries
- Swimming in the river and Obskoe lake
- Workshop in the local bakery
We also ask volunteers to confirm staying by sending us flight or train tickets.
Outside activities & Leisure time
- work on the farm and garden,
- summer English
- campings and hiking,
- art projects,
- building and construction,
- picking up mushrooms and berries,
- cooking on fire for all members of our friendly community).
Please, come and support our family’s choice to live in nature and develop an interesting place in Russia for travellers and volunteers from all over the world!
Attention! We are sorry but we are not able to send invitations and visas.
E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org