Volunteer in Siberia at Red Bench Community
Hello, world! We are a hosting family in Russia, Siberia. We are waiting for volunteers to help us with the building project.
The minimum period of staying is 3 weeks.
P.M. who is interested to explore an authentic way of life in Siberian village in nature and meet people from all over the world.
Red bench project is looking for volunteers for April/May. Help to:
- install the yurt,
- start farming,
- help with babysitting,
- cooking and
- house-hold duties.
Travelling couples, solo travellers, all those who want to explore Russian Siberia and life in nature are welcome to Red bench!
We are situated in Zavyalovo, a Siberian village 100 km from Novosibirsk.
It is a typical Russian village where we live in harmony with nature. If you want to experience a simple way of life, being far from big-city system, pollution and noise, if you want to know enigmatic Russian soul and meet travellers from all over the world – our place is a good place for you. We invite travellers to visit our family and take part in our daily activities. They are English classes and help in the bakery in the winter period.
Help needed with
- Building and reconstruction
- Garden and farm
- Activities with children
There are several options for how you can join us.
- 1. Full Volunteering (we are more interested if you come for a long time, at least 3 weeks). Work about 5-6 hours.
- 2. Part-time volunteering (if you come for a short period). In this case, we ask for a volunteering fee. It is 500 rub per day. Work 3 hours.
- 3. You can come as a guest and share accommodation. The price is 1000 rub per day. The food is included.
In summer our accommodation conditions are 6 metres Mongolian yurt (shared), outside canteen (food is prepared on fire), Banja and summer shower for washing, WC is outside.
What activities do we have in Zavyalovo?
- Picking up mushrooms and berries
- Swimming in the river and Obskoe lake
- Workshop in the local bakery
We also ask volunteers to confirm staying by sending us flight or train tickets.
Outside activities & Leisure time
In spring and summertime, we offer a lot of outside activities.
- work on the farm and garden,
- summer English
- campings and hiking,
- art projects,
- building and construction,
- picking up mushrooms and berries,
- cooking on fire for all members of our friendly community).
There’s always interesting to do here.
Please, come and support our family’s choice to live in nature and develop an interesting place in Russia for travellers and volunteers from all over the world!
Attention! We are sorry but we are not able to send invitations and visas.
E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org