Surfgasm – Lisbon Surf School & Guesthouse Experience
Situated in Lisbon, our humble team consists of people from all around the world who would like to change society for the better, while sharing the love for surfing. Supporting different perceptions, open-mindset and love for reservation of nature can bring amazing results for humanity and that is why Surfgasm – Lisbon Surf School & Guesthouse Experience was born.
We are looking for Hosts for our guest houses to complete our team.
All our Hosts are living in our guest houses, meaning they are the soul of the guest house.
As the Hosts share the house with our guests, they get the possibility to not only experience the Portuguese way of living but also get to connect with people from all over the world, experiencing different mindsets and gaining new perspectives on life.
How many volunteers could you host?
When would you need volunteers?
starting in April and/or June
How many hours of help per day?
How many days of help per week?
Main tasks are:
- Preparing the house for arrival and stay of the guests (cleaning daily, overseeing the house, creating a pleasant atmosphere)
- Welcoming our guests in their accommodation
- Communication with guests and the office team
- Doing check-ins/check-outs
- Provide tips and information about Lisbon life and leisure
- Active cooperation with our company (promoting the surf-lessons and tours)
- Be ready to help and advice our guest during their stay
Are accommodation and food included?
Only accommodation. We do not provide food but pocket money instead.
What type of accommodation can you provide?
Private Room. Volunteers can use the kitchen in the guest house
No! I cannot help with Visa
What are the volunteers’ benefits?
If you are a volunteer for Surfgasm, you get
- pocket money
- free surfing lessons
- free tours (participating in our walking/hidden spots tours)
- cultural exchange with people from all over the world
What to do in the free time
- exploring the beauty of Lisbon and it´s surrounding villages
How to get to your site
you can get to Lisbon either by plane, car, bus or train (or by hitchhiking if you prefer the more adventurous way of traveling)
Is there internet access?