Help the local communities at Volunt2Thai Association
Are you interested in volunteering in Thailand? Volunt2thai (V2T) Campus & Cultural Center accept interns/volunteers all year round for activities in:
- teaching 5-15 yo children English, music, computer training (general IT and programming)
- art & crafts
All these activities during the school term and at V2T summer school at the village temple.
Volunteering Couples, Families and Groups are welcome!
How many volunteers can we host?
Social Development Project – what is it about?
V2T was started in 2014 with the aims of
- helping farmers and their families
- encouraging the development of the region with particular emphasis on guiding the children of the villages to a better future.
V2T has since grown and with the constant expansion of its network, it has become a Campus & Cultural Center and platform for all kinds of projects.
Your job at V2T is to broaden the boundaries of the children and improve their understanding of the world with your influence and presence so that when they have grown up they will be able to act in a wider intercultural dimension.
With a better understanding of the world they occupy, they will be better equipped to determine their own destiny. In simplest terms:
“All project participants will have left behind knowledge and good memories”.
Adding a V2T reference to your CV is guaranteed to get you noticed!
V2T (Volunt2Thai) has collaborative partnerships with NGO’s and educational institutions (colleges & universities) and works with a wide range of partners in all of its fields of competence for the development of different projects taking place at our project sites.
In contrast to the project V2T which concentrates its efforts on the development of the community with a particular focus on the children, the association’s aim is to promote and support:
- volunteer engagement of youths and adults and in so doing,
- contribute to the development of international cooperation and understanding.
Volunteering in Thailand: an example of Daily routine
In the morning depending on the daily tasks, groups will be formed to go to the school to teach or with the farming families to the rice paddies, forests, waters, construction places, and farmer’s homes (according to the season).
- 07:00h Shower, breakfast and morning meeting
- 08:30h Dividing into teams, go to school – others (depending on the project)
- 12:00h Lunchtime, eat and relax, depending on the project site
- 13:00h Work continues on the project site.
- 15:00h Work at the placement ends and the evening is then free to be used for your own pleasure.
- 19:00h Dinner (volunteers cook by themselves in the campus kitchen).
Ban Nong Phong,
Tambon Ban Lao, Amphoe Phen,
Udon Thani, 41150
Fees transparency 🔍
V2T is an independent campus and cultural centre. It is authorized by the government to help and support children and young people through education. It is a non-profit making organization and it’s operating without government grants, so volunteers are required to fund their own stay.
The current cost of a volunteer stay is Euro 114/week, full-board (+ 100 booking fee).
These funds are necessary to keep the development of the organization and projects ongoing as well as for legal processes.
Note from the project manager: 460 euros a month is very cheap considering the tools and environment we offer. It’s about half of the living cost one has to pay when someone stays on their own in Thailand for the same standard.
Some pictures from V2T volunteering in Thailand:
If you are interested in joining Volunt2thai, use the following application form⇓ to get in touch with the project managers of the campus.