Teaching English in Thailand, Bangkok, for a minimum of 2-3 months
This is a paid volunteering opportunity! Volunteer English Bangkok is an NGO aiming to help Thai children to get a better knowledge of the English language. Usually the organization partners with small schools in Bangkok (under 200 students) that do not have equal support from the government like other schools (budget uneven distributed) so many times English is not taught unless there are volunteers.
This time, there is a project with a budget that allows them to have volunteers in rural areas in exchange for monthly reimbursement of $300. (accommodation included) Volunteers should stay at least 2-3 months.
So if you want to immerse yourself in local Thai culture, speak fluently English, willing to teach to young kids and are willing to teach for at least 2-3 months, drop me a message for more information and connect you with the organizer.
We founded Volunteer English Bangkok in 2010 in close cooperation with Bansabai hostel. Our intention was to offer visitors from abroad alternative experiences in addition to traditional holidays.
- Thai students will gain experience speaking English by having close contact with English speaking foreigners.
- Our students will become motivated to learn to speak English in an easy way. Not through books only, but by participating in fun-based activities.
- Our student will realize the benefit of Social Responsibility.
We offer volunteer opportunities at various schools for you to choose from. We have carefully selected these schools to ensure that your efforts will be spent on those children who need it the most.
- Encourage kids to speak English (2010)
- Show kids the benefits of English communication skills (2010)
- Show kids the benefits of Social Responsibility (2018)
Host’s website: http://www.freevolunteer.net/
More Teaching English volunteering opportunities around the world!