Hi there, Greetings from Kuching, Sarawak! Are you interested in empowering and training the local community for proper waste management? Are you interested in making a difference while saving the environment?
This internship is meant for you if you want to enhance your communication skills and management skills!
This internship welcome all the greenies. There are no specific requirements for educational background or skills but most importantly, your motivation and personality.
We are now open internship programme for the year 2019 starting from January to December. See our previous project here.
Thanks Paper Plane Studio for the video documentation!! A short recap for EatUp Event 2018.
Pubblicato da WormingUp su Sabato 28 aprile 2018
Join us now!
We run an agricultural consultancy out of Kuching, Sarawak of Malaysia, focused on:
- using insect farms as a means for organic waste disposal
- sustainable waste management for three local wet markets
- running green events
Through our training and services, local farmers add value to their supply chain via effective waste management.
- involve in waste management and entomological farming
- planning and organizing green events
- Airport picks up and accommodation can be provided.
- The allowance depends on the number of interns recruit.
- Duration: minimum of 12 weeks, priority for 16 weeks or longer
- A certificate will be provided
You can get more info through our facebook page @WormingUp too.
Email me your CV email@example.com
You can also WhatsApp me at +6014 6831876 for the application or further clarification.
Looking forward to working with you soon.
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/wormingup/