Call For Applications: Program Coordinator (Voluntary Position). Updated: December 2019
December 6, 2019.
Join our Team in organizing next year’s Freedom of My Identity Human Rights Festival and PécsPride2020!
- university students or postgraduates from any discipline
- relevant experience in project management in business/civil society
- experience in event organizing is an asset
- fluency in Hungarian and English
Interested candidates should contact us via the CONTACT DETAILS (see the relative section below – not the comment section!).
#sokereseuropa?! #phirenamenca #diverseyouthnetwork
Pubblicato da Diverse Youth Network su Giovedì 25 luglio 2019
The Diverse Youth Network strives to build connections between people and communities to articulate diversity and versatility, inspiring joint initiatives and cooperation. The DYN counts individuals from various groups, all of them committed to promoting core values to generate an increase in levels of resources, synergies, and capacity.
We promise to:
- stand up against inequality, stigmatization and all means of discrimination.
- contribute to empowerment by strengthening active citizenship and community participation.
- maintain an open mind while being determined to shift general attitudes and shape public opinions to promote equality.
- prioritize communities’ cultures and traditions that create their values.
- be committed to preserving and strengthening individual and community identity.
Societies become more supportive and inclusive when members and groups cooperate on a voluntary basis. In a diverse society, nationalities, and subcultures, LGBTQ groups and other vulnerable and minority groups pursue effective dialogue with each other and majority society. By supporting each other and remaining committed to solidarity, groups join efforts to collaborate in order to push for an inclusive society with high degrees of active citizenship and solid individual and community identity. This creates values and is the basis of personal fulfillment.
In an inclusive society, all individuals and groups participate equally in debating and deciding questions related to them. Diverse youth are the cornerstone of a democratic, liveable, colorful and inclusive society, building bridges between individuals, groups, minorities, and majorities.
Previous opportunity /February 2019 Call For Applications — Internship at the Diverse Youth Network
The Diverse Youth Network is looking for an enthusiastic Erasmus+ Trainee from the EU!
Come, explore and spend your civic service in the vibrant city of Pécs, Hungary working on youth-related topics, LGBT and minority empowerment!
Apply for a 6 – month internship through your host university/college’s online process selecting Erasmus + Traineeships for students!
Who we are
We are a team of diverse people all around Europe.
What we do
We build a network of diverse people and NGOs inside and outside of Europe.
Where we work
We are seated in Pécs, Hungary, and in Brussels, Belgium.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in working with us, please send us your CV and contact Geza B-Habel with any questions via
+36 20 236 0037
Read more Erasmus + opportunities