Free volunteer program in Ghana – We offer exciting tailored made opportunities for volunteers and travellers to experience the typical Ghanaian hospitality & scenic places across Ghana. We provide safe and affordable volunteering and travel opportunities for world volunteers & travellers to enjoy experiences of a lifetime. Linked Heart volunteers organize a wide range of
- voluntary work programs,
- internship projects,
- missions trips,
- and all other aspects of tourism in Ghana.
Our volunteering organization works at the grassroots level, which enables those who volunteer with us in Ghana to positively impact the communities they serve.
Linked Heart Volunteers offers volunteer work placements and internships in Ghana. You can be part of our community and make a lasting contribution.
We are registered as a social services organization, offering volunteerism & tourism, we are in partnership and affiliations with many charities globally.
List of volunteering opportunities at LinkedHeart
Teaching: English, Mathematics, Science, Vocational Skills, etc.
- Information Communication Technology (I.C.T)
- Health Care
- Arts & Crafts
- Sports & Physical Education
- Vocational Skills Training
- Media, Journalism, Mass Media
- Photography & Documentary
- African Culture Heritage Improvements
- Afforestation & Environmental Conservation
- Organic Farming
- Graphics Designing & Website Development
*or we make a tailored- volunteering program for you.
You can join one of our programs from one week up to 6 months.
- Free host family accommodation.
- Donate anything in cash or in-kindness before or after volunteering.
What is inclusive:
- Accommodation in Somanya Krobo at our volunteer house.
- Meals (breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
- Weekend tours in Ghana.
- Project orientation and step-by-step guidance.
- Certificate of completion.
- Daily transport to & from project sites.
- Ghana Visa Invitation Letter.
- Return (Inward & Outward) Flights.
- Travel Insurance.
Our focus is all about people, about active engagement and genuine connection between volunteers and locals, about understanding along with diverse cultures. Our volunteer house is fully fenced, laundry services available, parking area, and accessible. Bedrooms are spacious and can be designed as per your request be it dorm-room style or single living in a room, with mosquito nets and 24/7 water showers. Breakfast lunch and dinner served. Vegetarians and other dietary requirements are catered for.
Ghana is ideally situated as the gateway to West Africa, famous for its hospitality, wildlife, cultural festivals, gastronomy, and waterfalls, etc.
We encourage volunteers to explore Ghana as much as possible. That’s why we offer these projects to enable you to travel and volunteer with us.
Contact us for more information about several activities in Ghana!
All Covid19 protocols shall be observed – Also read: Covid19 disclaimer
Contact Us: Linked Heart Volunteers
Mr Rudy Nartey (founder & organizer)
+233244817772 (WhatsApp & Cellphone)
Facebook page: LinkedHeartVolunteers
Announcement requested by Ruddy
See more volunteer programs in Ghana