Casa Verdi is a coliving place in a sunny island of Italy – Sicily (in Catania), we try to be more than a coliving place. We would live the house as a setting for an emergent interior life!
We try to approach our business like a family, influenced by the Italian culture for family driven enterprises and fusing it with elements of the co-living movement. We are convinced that the application of these ideas in different fields of economics could lead to simplifying processes and provide a new and improved work-life balance.
- ⏰Period: from 2 month to 6 months, you can always start.
- 🌎Place: Сatania, Sicily
- 👉Coliving place: Сasa Verdi
Required competences and background of the participants:
- Communicative level of English, basic level of Italian to feel more comfortable
- An expertise/interest in one of the goals of our project
- Be communicative and open minded, flexible and creative,a little crazy but in a way to create and contribute with your energy to the project
- interested in learning process and exchange with your skills
- Be ready to realize your ideas and your personal development
Accomodation & Food
We live in a beautiful House with bright, big and comfortable rooms in two floors. It is designed with wonderful antique flooring and typical high vaulted ceilings and all areas are equipped with air conditioning and heating.
You will be hosted in one of our shared solutions along with other residents or guests
- We would love to have 1/2 hours of your time per day for in-house tasks
- develop ideas for participated projects
- being present and helpful for other residents
- answering to guest enquiries about the house
- promote social eating
- Take care of the house stock
We would love for you to be engaged with the project beyond your working hours, what we are trying to do is not a business, is hospitality for a better and more sustainable way to host and be hosted, make the difference!
If you are interested to be part of our community, please fill the form Form Casa Verdi and we will contact you as soon as possible.
If you have any questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or PM Casa Verdi
Are you still thinking to try or not? We have a lot of feedback and reviews and we are waiting for you. Sicily is a place full of different people and it is a great opportunity to try your skills in another space. New economic thinking is possible, we just need to make the right experiences and learn how to trust each other.
See more volunteering opportunity in Italy, or in Sicily