Volunteer and surf in Portugal at Surf Cascais centre – we are looking for energetic and happy persons to help out in our basic daily duties in exchange for a culture and surf experience in Cascais.
Surf Villa in Cascais, Portugal
From March to November 2020
Non paid volunteer work
Different shifts // 25h / week
Minimum 4 weeks // Maximum 8 to 10 weeks
- Breakfast shift and general cleaning;
- Bar shift, socializing with guests and helping them to get around the house and Cascais;
- Helping with our weekly dinners (shopping, serving, cleaning, etc.);
- General help in the house;
- Picking up clients at the beach or in Cascais centre.
- No bachelor degree required but any Hospitality or Tourism course is a big plus;
- Fluency (spoken) in English and preferably other languages (German, French, Spanish or French);
- Valid EU drivers license.
- Independence and autonomy;
- Multitasking and problem solving;
- Accuracy and attention to the detail;
- Energetic & motived;
- Love for outdoor sports & surfing.
What we can offer:
- Bed in a 4 bed shared a room with other volunteers with breakfast;
- An office right next to the beach and access to surf lessons, surf material and great surf
- Be part of a young, motived and dynamic team working in a relax, friendly and flexible environment;
Discounts on surf material, tours, etc.
To apply for the job you have to click here:
See more volunteering opportunities in Portugal
Go to the Surf Volunteer projects section