Please share our volunteer project in Costa Rica – Casa Nirvana is located in Orotina, Costa Rica, about 20 minutes from the beach. We have dogs here that need daily love, play, medicine, training, walks and did I mention <3 (love)? The purpose of the volunteers is to
- a) Take care of the dogs
- b) Get the dogs adopted by doing daily social media posts – taking lots of photos and videos and
- c) Participating in the daily upkeep of a large house and property.
- Free online Spanish Classes every Friday morning
- Free Room and Board ( basic foods will be provided & you will have private room and bathroom)
- 2 Days off per week to explore Costa Rica ( which will be allowed very soon)
- Beautiful Pool
- Avocado, Starfruit, Oranges, Tangerines, Soursop, Limes, Lemons, Bananas all grow on the property. It is awesome when the volunteers harvest the fruit on the property 🙂
There is a man that comes 1 time per week to clean the pool
There is a gardener that comes and cleans the property every 2 weeks.
This is a picture of my current volunteers, they are from France and they are doing a great job.
They are unfortunately leaving at the end of June. I would like to find volunteers before they leave so they can show them the ropes.
Minimum 1-2 months commitment.
Are you stuck in Costa Rica and need a cool place to hunker down? Then this gig is for you! Please PM Andrea on Facebook to chat about the hosting possibilities.
Take a closer look at Casa Nirvana
You can also request to join Andreas Facebook group where she gets a lot of requests for animals in need, Costa Rica Dog Lovers Uncensored
Whatsapp: get in touch with Andrea directly on +506 8343-7783
Email: or drop her an email on email@example.com