Free hospitality in Vietnam: Coffee Talk English is a warm English speaking environment where you can help young local people practice English, plus you:
- get to learn about the cultures and the people,
- make your trip meaningful by sharing your books, travelling experience, knowledge to young locals,
- u get laugh playing board games
Let come and experience with Coffee Talk English!
Update July 2020 – Native English Teachers Needed – YOU WORK FOR YOURSELF – WHEN YOU WORK WITH US
- Prepare lesson plans for the courses
- Help the students improve their English
- Take care of homework
- Other tasks regard to teaching
- Have the right characteristics as a teacher, care for the students’ improvement.
- At least 10 hours per week – in the evenings and on weekends
- Have a demo for 30 minutes
- Salary rate: Negotiable
Go to the contact details section below to get in touch with us!
The old announcement by the same host:
What are you looking for help with?
What’s the mission of your community?
We desire to have an English speaking community for the young Vietnamese generation, then they can practice and get better at speaking. So they can get a better job, a better future.
Therefore, we need volunteers who are willing to talk, share stories or play board games with our community members. Help correct their mistakes, somehow encourage them to continue practising.
How many volunteers could you host?
Up to 10 volunteers
When would you need volunteers?
How many hours of help per day?
4-5 hours of help per day
How many days of help per week?
5 days per week – 2 days off
Are accommodation and food included?
Yes, we offer food and accommodation
What type of accommodation can you provide?
- Dormitory/shared rooms
Diet – nutrition information
To make it easy, we will give food support (100.000/day – usually a meal cost 40.000)
VISA – could you provide Visa support/info/invitation letters?
Maybe. We can help with an invitation letter if the candidate has good qualifications.
- We offer free accommodation: air-con, fast internet, fridge, bathtub, hot shower, fans, washing machine,…
- A free tour around our beautiful city,
- chance to share your stories and help encourage the young people,
- chance to talk to the locals and understand our Vietnamese culture,
- possibility to make your trip more meaningful. You may change someone’s life.
Please message me if you’re interested!
How to get to your site
Grab is the best way
Is there internet access?
“Paying guests” Option. Could you accommodate “solidarity” tourists?
Yes, we can accommodate eco/responsible tourists & paying guests
WhatsApp: +84 033 240 5827
Host Email: email@example.com
Click here to discover More Cafè Social Club and Teaching English opportunities