Be part of Free Spirit Hostel Nicaragua family and enjoy the beach lifestyle. We are looking for volunteers especially:
- Surf instructor,
- Yoga teacher,
All year long, we are looking for volunteers to join our family here in Nicaragua. Your tasks could be almost anything in the hostel but your most important one will be to make our customers happy at all time. You will have free food and accommodation in exchange for 6h of work per day. Moreover, you have free access to our 30 surfboards, our daily yoga class as well as everything on our amazing site. Finally, you will have the chance to live right on the beach for a few months with new friends every day.
We are looking for volunteers speaking English, who are friendly, outgoing and love to work in a team. We like people who take initiative and mingle people together.
We want volunteers who will stay with us for 1, 2 or 3 months!
If you are interested in one of those positions, answer the following information.
- The title of the message should be: Volunteer/COOK/June or Volunteer/BARMAN/August or Volunteer/SURF/May or Volunteer/YOGA/December
- Dates of arrival and departure (1 to 3 months ).
- The position you are interested in.
- In ten words, describe The Free Spirit in you.
- For the BARMAN position, write us a joke, for the COOK, write us your favourite recipe without quantity (make us salivate), for the SURF TEACHER, explain us your surf experience (since when are you surfing, where did you surf in the past, etc.) and for the YOGA TEACHER, tell us where you did your teacher training, since when are you teaching yoga, can you teach in English and in 2 sentences why you are the best candidate.
- Add your C.V.
We will contact you for a Skype meeting. Then if you become part of the Free Spirit Family, you will have 2-3 weeks to buy a flight ticket to confirm that you are coming. If not we will have to find somebody else to replace you.
email us: email@example.com
This announcement was left on our FB group by vincent.v.duchesneau
Go to the Hostel section
See more volunteering opportunities in Nicaragua