We need online volunteers from Europe, America, Newzealand, Australia, Canada
Love for kids – project Update – 13 08 2020 – Do you love to develop children? If yes, our project is for you. Since the date of establishment in December 2019, Love For Kids, a non-profit organization has appealed nearly 5000 Vietnamese parents to the projects via media networks like Facebook, youtube within only 7 months. The next time, the project plans to spread to other countries around the world.
Due to the need to expand the Project, Love For Kids (LFK) needs to recruit position:
- PR-event Group (3 positions)
- Can arrange a minimum time of 1 hour/day and have a progressive spirit;
- Have good English skills
- Dynamic, high sense of responsibility, can work under pressure and high intensity of work;
- Desire to contribute to the field of education, interested in psychology and family education;
- Office 365 skills, ability to collaborate in teamwork.
Benefits of volunteers:
- Receive a certain amount of support funding when the Project has funding sources;
- Be free to create and implement ideas and wishes of yourself;
- Have the opportunity to contribute to society, strengthen the bond between parents and young children;
- Learn experience, hone your own skills, especially human skills, teamwork skills, presentation skills;
- Certification to active volunteers in 3-month, 6-month, and 1-year periods.
Because of the nature of working online, the project will contact Email for you who have registered, please check regularly Email.
Look forward to your support.
Job Description: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1W_3scmA-croNXywD5CBAtsw6i7EAnXgY/view?usp=sharing
Register form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScEHyu014SsCIvQ8szwMLPVCOjtPl07y3zoIczUm5pNFM5Cfg/viewform
Project Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnERxLCU2JDzONJVwZm4ngA
Click here for details of the project: https://www.facebook.com/LoveForKids.international/
Go to the Online Volunteer projects SECTION
2 thoughts on “Love for Kids project: we are looking for online volunteer!”
I am interested to work online as volunteer with Love for Kids, I am leaving in Borno State, Nigeria, where activities of Boko Haram insurgency have started and displaced about two millions residents largely female and children. So far, large number of children are roaming the street without adequate education, being a volunteer at LFK will be great help in that aspect.
Hello, my name is Eunice Adom and I’d love to join the online volunteer team. I am in Ghana right now, wondering how can I possibly be part of this. Thanks for letting me know.