ESC European Solidarity Corps in Lithuania – Are you ready for 7- a months-long adventure in Marijampolė, Lithuania? Happy to work with local school youngsters and ready to meet new cultures? Open to gain experience and to find new friends? You are on the right way! Before continue reading check the application deadline and read which project countries are needed.
2020 08 30
ITALY, GEORGIA, PORTUGAL, SPAIN, FRANCE, GREECE
- love working with children
- have some experience in voluntary work / know what is to be young
- motivated to spend 7 months in Lithuania,
- creative and imaginative
- have organizational skills,
- have a positive attitude,
- open-minded and honest,
- flexible, friendly, helpful,
- like working in big groups,
- responsible and trustworthy,
- want to learn Lithuanian.
The volunteer is not obligated to have special qualifications to work with children/youngster, but experience in that field will be essential. The volunteer should be ready to work in a bigger group of children/youngsters for a longer period of time, have the ability to establish positive relationships with them. You can have any interesting hobbies, for example, sport, art, dance or theatre, playing instrument or singing, due to the fact, that those kinds of classes are very popular and appreciated among our students. Manual and computer skills will be very useful in helping teachers. Good organizational skills are crucial due to the importance of planning and leading volunteer’s own activities and supporting important events.
- Monthly allowance = pocket money: 240 euro/month
- Local transportation ticket(Your living place to volunteering place and back)
- Travel tickets from the city where your Sending Organisation is placed to Vilnius (we will pick you from there) and back (up to the amount based on Distance Calculator of Erasmus+, the excess of this amount will be paid by the volunteer)
- Travel costs for on-arrival and mid-term training in Lithuania
- Room in a flat shared with other volunteers or students (with Internet access, kitchen equipment, bed linen). The flat has a student standard.
- 7 hours of work per day (35-38 hours per week) – All the required medical
examinations, health and safety training at the beginning
If you need more info or you want to take this chance sent us your CV and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Info pack: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oiRk8-cbkNBK_U6XiOh1dlvGKw5Sqzis/
Hosting organization: Vilkaviškio “Aušros” gymnasium
Based in Vilkaviškis town, Lithuania.
Kazlų Rūdos Kazio Griniaus gymnasium
Based in Kazlų Rūdos town, Lithiuania.
See more ESC – European Solidarity Corps programs