Esc opportunities 2020 – 2021 – European Solidarity Corps. If you are between 18 and 30 years old and you are interested in a volunteer program in Macedonia or Moldova consider applying for one of these two opportunities with BonaFides organization.
ESC opportunity in Macedonia 🇲🇰🇲🇰
We’re looking for active and motivate volunteers to join our ESC project in Macedonia “Giving VOICES to the youth”. The project activities are connected with working in a magazine for youth and local community🇵🇱🇵🇱
- 🌍 Location: Skopje, Macedonia
- 📌 Duration: 12 months
- 📅 Mobility period: October 2020- September 2021
⏰ Deadline: As soon as possible
Check our webpage for more information:
Bona Fides Association and Association ”Volunteers Centre Skopje ” are looking for 2 volunteers (especially from Poland or residents), to join our European Solidarity Corps project ” Giving VOICES to the youth” in Skopje, Macedonia, in order to work with VOICES magazine for youth and local community.
🇲🇩 ESC opportunity in Chisinau, Moldova! 🇲🇩
We’re looking for active and motivate volunteers to join our ESC project in Moldova. The project mainly regards activities with disabled children, like developing different workshops and their own ideas. 🌏🇵🇱😃
- 🌍 Location: Chisinau, Moldova
- 📌 Duration: 6 months
- 📅 Mobility period: October 2020- February 2021
- ⏰ Deadline: As soon as possible
Check our webpage for more info about the project:
Bona Fides Association and ADVIT Moldova are looking for 2 volunteers (especially from Poland or residents in Poland )to join our ESC project in Chisinau, Moldova. The project mainly regards activities with disabled children, developing different activities and seeking the best conditions for them in the social centre.
Read the contact details below, very carefully, to learn how to apply!
- To apply for the opportunity in Macedonia, please fill this application form: https://forms.gle/74hFfwsju83ieHKdA and send your Curriculum Vitae to the following emails: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, write in the title ”ESC in Macedonia”
- To apply for the Moldova program, please fill the application form: https://forms.gle/QtJMhXpHbkDKX5mv6 and confirm your application by sending an email to the following: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Please, write in the title ”ESC in Moldova – application”.