Youth project in Bulgaria– Are you interested in media and would like to broaden your experience in movie making, helping the local community and have the chance to develop your personal project, all while surrounded by the legendary Valley of Roses? 🌹
This ESC youth project in Bulgaria combines media work with active work on our activities. The volunteers work as reporters and documentarists, as same as animators, or on organization of local social, educational and cultural events. We aim to promote Bulgarian cultural, historical and natural heritage; Encourage youth to be active, and improve themselves to be successful in the labour market; and promote volunteering and non-formal education.
starting on 20/03.
Participants from EU countries.
The main activities of the volunteers will be:
- participating in different projects such as festivals, eco and charity projects or making art installations
- organizing events
- travelling within Bulgaria and learning about historical places
- recording movies, writing articles
- maintaining the website theyouth.info
- promoting our activities through social media
Also known as Kanzas city and Valley of Roses lies in the geographical centre of Bulgaria, 200 km east of Sofia and 108 km northeast of Plovdiv.
- The financial support in the form of pocket money is 120 EUR for a month.
- The amount of money for food is 120 EUR for a month.
- The pocket money will be given to every volunteer at the beginning of every month.
- The money for food will be provided at the end of every month.
- The financial support includes weekends, holidays and vacation (20 days for the whole period).
If you are interested in this opportunity scroll down to the “CONTACT DETAILS” section.👇👇🔍
We are looking for volunteers for our European Solidarity Corps project “Mutual Aid 2”. Travel expenses, accommodation, and health insurance are covered. Volunteers are provided with 240 EUR/month for food and personal expenses. The aim is to enhance the self-confidence of young people, develop their qualities and skills and prepare them for success on the labour market, build civil society values and promote ECO thinking and sustainability, through culture and creativity, volunteerism, non-formal education, and multicultural exchange.
ESC PROJECT MUTUAL AID 2
We are looking for volunteers for our European Solidarity Corps project “Mutual Aid 2”. Volunteers will receive 240 EUR/month for food and personal expenses.
Current free spots: 1
as soon as possible for 10 months
age 18-30 years, EU citizen (volunteer has to be from one of the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, UK, Iceland, Lichtenstein, Norway or Switzerland)
The aim is to enhance the self-confidence of young people, develop their qualities and skills and prepare them for success on the labour market, build civil society values and promote ECO thinking and sustainability, through culture and creativity, volunteerism, non-formal education, and multicultural exchange.
Volunteer’s tasks will include:
- Organizing creative and cultural events for the local community, such as language events, workshops and other with local institutions as a library, museum, municipality, schools
- Travelling within Bulgaria, learning more about historical places and writing articles/making videos about those places
- Administration of the website theyouth.info – writing and publishing articles
- Promoting the organization’s activities, volunteering, non-formal education, environment, and natural protection
About the organization:
“Youth Development Center-Mutual Aid” (YDCMA) organization was founded in 2004. The main goal of the organization is to support the development of young people and their physical, creative and spiritual qualities to be good citizens of Bulgaria and Europe.
The volunteers will stay in an equipped apartment where all the volunteers will live and share the place together. There will be a maximum of 2 volunteers sleeping in the same room. The apartment has a common kitchen, Wi-Fi, washing machine, and each room has a private bathroom.
Money and Travel Expenses:
The amount of food and pocket money is 240 euro per month.
every volunteer has a limit for travel costs depend on the country (the amount is pre-established and cannot be changed).
Please follow local guidelines about physical distancing and staying home during COVID-19. Always follow Local Health Guidelines. We suggest following the guidelines from the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control – ECDC.
MUTUAL AID 3 INFO PACK: https://theyouth.info/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Copy-of-InfoPack-MutualAid2.pdf
More info: https://theyouth.info/blog/volunteering/the-mutual-aid-3/
🔵 Send CV + mot. letter to email@example.com.
How to apply for this youth project Bulgaria Mutual Aid 2? (previous announcement)
Send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: “Mutual Aid 2”.
Download InfoPack with detailed info: https://theyouth.info/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/InfoPack-MutualAid2.pdf
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pg/theyouth.info
Go to the Erasmus + section or the European Solidarity Corps section, or the Pocket Money section