Looking for English Writers (possibly from Europe!)
Write and earn – We have an online opportunity for English writers. Keep reading for more information about the tasks.
English writers opportunity
If you are an English writer and you are passionate about one of the following subjects:
- Travelling abroad cheaply
- Eco-villages and community living [read some examples]
- Sustainable lifestyles
- Adventures abroad using less money as possible
- Travelling cheaply with kids and family
- Writing about one of your volunteer experience abroad
Consider writing an article to publish on Voluntouring.org! We pay 5€ to 15€ for every article posted on our Blog section.
Write and earn – RULES
- The text must be in English. You don’t have to be a Native English person but your English has to be VERY good.
- Articles are paid based on the topic and the difficulty of the subject. A 300 words article won’t be paid 15€
- Every post needs to be more than 350 words and no more than 2000-3000 words.
- You can decide the style and the topic as long as it matches with one of the topics mentioned above.
- Though we can publish an unlimited amount of articles we do not have an unlimited amount of funding to pay for every writers or article/story we receive. We are expecting to receive a lot of articles in the following months so, please, understand if we are not able to publish and pay every offer or replying to every request.
- The articles should not be published or appear anywhere else for SEO reasons. No copy-paste works.
- We could slightly edit the text, add paragraphs or titles, in order to make it SEO-proof
- If you would like to post pictures make sure you have the rights to use them.
- Part of the job also consists of promoting your articles on your social networks.
- You will have to wait for us to give you the “GO” before starting to write the article.
- This is not a permanent job position! It is an odd job and a sporadical opportunity
- In alternative to payment, we currently have 9 free Flixbus tickets to give away. This free ticket will allow you to have a fully paid trip with Flixbus (An environmental friendly way to travel through Europe)
Update March 2021
The recent events of COVID19 had a negative impact on our project so we are currently not able to provide any form of paid opportunity. You can still feel free to contribute to our project writing free articles or you can volunteer online for other international NGOs
Write us a proposal (email@example.com).
Interested in more Online Opportunities? Go to Online Opportunities section