CALL FOR RESIDENTS OF THE EU / Help organizing festivals and cultural events!
Long-term volunteer project in Poland 🇵🇱❗ Interested in organizing festivals and cultural events? Like working with kids? Want to lead workshops for the local community? Then this project is for you! We’re looking for 1 motivated volunteer to join our long-term project in Poland designated to intercultural communication. The volunteer will be working together with a previously selected volunteer from a Non-EU country and will live together with volunteers from other projects of our Foundation.
- Must be 18 to 30 years old
- Have not done any European Voluntary Service before
1st April 2021 – 31st December 2021
*due to pandemic restrictions the activity may begin later
15th of March
- preparing and leading online and offline intercultural workshops (including teaching languages) for local children, host families, volunteers, Brave Kids staff;
- research and maintain contact with specific artistic groups;
- coordination of elements of the program (assistance to instructors who work with the children, leaders of international groups, Brave Youth or Brave Kids Assistants, support in the coordination of local volunteers);
- create and update documents for the project (e.g. invitations, cooperation agreements, etc.);
- writing descriptive and promotional materials for the project (for patronage, social media, promotion, Brave Kids blog, website, etc.);
- managing expectations, collecting the necessary paperwork, helping to arrange logistics.
Coordinating Organization: The Foundation of Social Integration Prom
Hosting Organization: Brave Kids team from the Song of the Goat Theatre Association
FULL CALL AND HOW TO APPLY HERE 👇👇