Volunteer in the Czech Republic – Would you like to get out of your stereotype and social bubble? Would you like to try something new and get to know new people? Do you like to dig in the dirt or you just want to try it? We welcome all volunteers who want to stay with us for a while and help us with the cultivation of biodynamic vegetables, our livestock or with farm repairs and the construction of new projects, in the season from April to October. Work is always from Monday to Friday, 6 hours a day, weekends are free.
Who we are looking for:
- An open-minded person who has a desire to help and learn something new.
- A person with a relationship to land, agriculture, nature, our planet.
- You should be physically fit
- We prefer longer stays (ideally more than two weeks)
Volunteer in the Czech Republic – What you get in return
- Housing provided in a caravan (bed, kitchen, chill area included)
- biodynamic vegetables and other food is provided
- You will clear your head and rest mentally
- You will learn more about farming, growing vegetables and raising livestock
VISA and travel costs
Visa and travel costs are not provided by these hosts. Similar requests might be ignored.
Covid19 – read our disclaimer
To get in touch read the contact details section below.👇
In case of questions and interest, write to email@example.com
Go to the Organic farm section