ESC project in Italy – Centro Italiano Femminile (CIF) Vicopisano [Italian Women’s Centre (CIF)] is looking for young volunteers from the EU to join their interesting project. Keep reading this announcement to learn more about this opportunity.
[This is an ESC opportunity – What is ESC? Click here to find out]
Vicopisano (Pisa), Italy
ASAP, for 12 months
as soon as possible
Centro Italiano Femminile (CIF) Vicopisano
About the organization
CIF Vicopisano is a small organization that offers afterschool activities for children and learning opportunities for all ages. The volunteers will be involved in educational, and long life learning activities with children, adults and elderly people. Go to the CONTACT DETAILS section below to download the info pack of the project or keep reading to find out more. 👇 👇
ESC Project tasks
For the first 6 months the volunteers will be involved in educational activities as follows:
- Participation in the staff meetings to settle the programme activities;
- Support in the afterschool programme, open 5 afternoons per week, helping children with their homework through workshops, group work or individual work.
- Support children with specific learning disabilities and linguistic difficulties;
- Organization of linguistic workshop for children and young people both in group and individually;
- Presence to the canteen service with the educators, children and adolescents;
- Organization of games, outdoor and recreational activities before and after the afterschool programme;
- Support teachers, educators and the staff members in tutoring and linguistic activities with adults and elderly people;
- Support adults and elderly people during the online training courses;
- Organization and management of workshops;
- Participation in the monthly coordinating meetings with public stakeholders.
For the second part of the project, the 4 volunteers will be actively involved in the Summer Camps for local children through outdoor activities, games, workshops, sport, trips out of town and afterschool programme as well.
- EU resident
- an open-minded young person with a positive attitude to work in an education and training programme with different kinds of people:
- children, teenagers, adults and elderly people;
- ready and motivated to interact with local people and live a deep cultural experience;
- patient, kind, polite, tolerant, able to listen actively and willing to work in a team.
Interested? Read the CONTACT DETAILS section to learn how to apply
Info pack of the project 👉 https://youthforeurope.eu/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/ESC-CIF-infopack-2021.pdf
To apply for this project, please attach your CV and this questionnaire (https://youthforeurope.eu/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/CIF-questionnaire-2021.doc) filled in English. ✍️📝
❗ Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to arrange an online interview.
See more European Solidarity Corps opportunities 2021
3 thoughts on “European volunteering (ESC) in Italy in education and lifelong learning”
I am from Tajikistan Asia
Can I apply?
It is possible to join the European Solidarity Corps from the age of 17, but you must be at least 18 to start a project. Projects will be open to people up to the age of 30.
It is possible to participate in an ESC project in all 28 Member States of the European Union plus:
Norway, Liechtenstein, Turkey, Iceland, Switzerland, Macedonia
Euro-Mediterranean countries – (Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia)
Balkans – (Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Kosovo, Montenegro, Serbia)
Eastern Europe and the Caucasus – (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine, Russia)