Volunteer on our small farm in the north of Thailand
Volunteering in Thailand – Would you like to get out of your stereotype and social bubble? Would you like to try something new and get to know new people? Do you like to dig in the dirt or you just want to try it? We welcome all volunteers who want to stay with us for a while and help us with the cultivation of biodynamic vegetables, our livestock or with farm repairs and the construction of new projects, in the season from April to October.
Work is always from Monday to Friday, 6 hours a day, weekends are free.
Who we are looking for:
- An open-minded person who has a desire to help and learn something new
- a person with a relationship to land, agriculture, nature, our planet
- You should be physically fit
- We prefer longer stays (ideally more than two weeks)
What you get in return
- Housing provided in a caravan (bed, kitchen, chill area included)
- biodynamic vegetables and other food is provided
- You will clear your head and rest mentally
- You will learn more about farming, growing vegetables and raising livestock
In case of questions and interest, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
This announcement was posted byPratchawinKub on our volunteer FB group
See more volunteering opportunities in Thailand