Looking for volunteers from June 12th 2021
Co-living in France – We are looking for two volunteers to help us run our co-living space for remote workers in the French Alps. The house has 3 floors and we are hosting up to 14 people here. We are a mix of a hostel, a flatshare, and a coworking space. People coming here are young professionals, between 25 and 45 years old. Most of them work normal office hours and do activities during lunch breaks, evenings, and weekends.
You will be sharing responsibilities with the two of us (Joé and Jelena) to ensure the smooth running of the place.
Your tasks will include:
- help around the house
- ensuring the common spaces are clean and tidy
- solving issues as they arise.
No need for specific skills in mountain activities.
Hours volunteer activities
25 hours/week • 3 days off/week • Min 2 month
What we need from you
- Fluent English (French is a plus)
- Over 25 years old
- 25 hours of work per week
- 4 days on, 3 days off
- Solo or couple
- To sign a volunteer agreement
What you get in exchange
- Private booth in the volunteer room (or private room if you are a couple)
- Being full part of this inspiring community
- Anything that a normal guest would get
- Bicycle/Via ferrata at your disposal for free
- Free laundry
Hautes Alpes – The Hautes-Alpes contains treasures of nature and is a playground exemplary in its diversity and its wild character
For more information visit our website! *see contact details below👇
If you want to read more about the position in our co-living space in France, check out this page: https://cloudcitadel.co/join-our-team/
If this offer feels right for you, don’t hesitate to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll organize a quick chat.
See more volunteering opportunities in France
Go to the intentional communities volunteer projects section