Fantastic opportunity for an animal-loving person who feels comfortable around dogs! 🐶💜 UPDATED September 2021
Would like to do something meaningful while enjoying some fresh air and nature with friendly like-minded people? 🏝 🌲 ⛰ Volunteer with Happy Dogs Koh Chang.
🏡 We offer:
- nice comfortable & clean free accommodation
- and other freebies
to the right people in exchange for your help to care for and love our adorable dogs for a few hours a day – 5 days a week!
WE NEED WARM-HEARTED, easygoing, dog-loving team players to volunteer with from now onwards!
- 💻- Great opportunity for those who work online and have a flexible schedule! Many of our current volunteers are digital nomads.
- 📩 PM for more info please (See contact details below👇🔍), but only if you can commit to a minimum 3-4 weeks – no exceptions! Sorry, we can not agree to a stay that’s less than 3 weeks!
- Training is 1 week and the dogs need time to trust and adjust to new people!
- ✅ We are currently looking for people already in Thailand or those who are happy to follow the requirements (aka 7 days hotel quarantine) to enter Thailand.
- 💗 We and the dogs are very much looking forward to meeting & have you 🐕
Please share if you can’t volunteer yourself!
A previous announcement from the same organization 🇹🇭
Hello everyone, we are searching for at least 2 people: ideally, a couple or two friends, that would take care of 16 dogs (dogsitting) in Koh Chang.
You must be comfortable with dogs and have some animal skills, they are really lovely and easygoing dogs. You will learn a lot of their world and their behaviour. Koh Chang is an amazing island with a lot of undiscovered paths, close to the border with Cambodia, you can take your housemates to the beach with the salenge.
Your accommodation is huge with a big yard, kitchen, hot shower and wifi.
Coffee and fresh fruit for welcoming to the house.
Searching people for at least 3 weeks or more, in the end, you will never want to leave.
WE NEED PEOPLE ASAP! HELP US TO FILL UP THE POSITION OF DOG SITTERS, WE DON’T WANT TO LEAVE OUR DOGS ALONE, PLEASE!!!
What are you looking for help with?
How many volunteers could you host?
A couple of volunteers
When would you need volunteers?
From the 21th of June
How many hours of help per day?
- Others (please write in the general info section).
How many days of help per week?
- Others – please describe.
Are accommodation and food included?
We can offer only accommodation
What type of accommodation can you provide?
- Private home
Diet – nutrition information
There are plenty of shops and restaurants near to the place
VISA – could you provide Visa support/info/invitation letters?
No! we cannot help with Visa/invitation letters – similar requests will be ignored.
An amazing background of the animal world
What to do in the free time
Go to the beach or discover all the island
How to get to your site
Search through FB happy dogs Koh Chang
Is there internet access?
CONTACT DETAILS 🔍📧
FB page: Fb Happy dogs koh Chang
Hostname: Happy Dogs Koh Chang
Website: http://www.happydogskohchang.org/ 🌐