In this post, you can find last-minute ESC projects. Please, always check the date before applying. Some ESC/Erasmus+ opportunities might be already expired
1) ISCA – International Sport and Culture Association is looking for European Solidarity Corps volunteers to join the team in the Copenhagen office in 2022 for a period of 12 months (earliest starting date January 2022).
Depending on your profile, skill set and interests you will be able to get involved and challenge yourself in various tasks such as:
- Physical activity and healthy lifestyle promotion;
- Marketing and communications;
- Content creation, article writing and editing;
- Videography and photography;
- Analysis, monitoring and reporting;
- Fundraising, EU Sport Policy and advocacy;
- Project management;
- Membership and community management;
- E-learning platforms;
- Event coordination (online and offline);
- Financial management.
For more information, please, click here 👉 https://isca-web.org/english/news/iscacallsforeuropeansolidaritycorpsvolunteersfor2022applicationsopen
Posted by Paulina G. on our FB group
2) Volunteering experiences in Škofja Loka, Slovenia [Last-minute October 2021]
We had the whole volunteering team already, but one of the chosen volunteers needed to quit the project because of personal reasons. So we look again for 1 volunteer for our (now) ongoing ESC project named Kids in Action 8 – United in Solidarity. The idea of the project is still basically the same – to involve 5 volunteers from different European countries in the everyday work of various local organizations active in the field of youth, education and social care (4-day care centres for children and youth, project learning for young adults, primary school for children with learning difficulties and special needs) for one year, from September 2021 until August 2022.
Each volunteer has his/her own basic working organization, where most of the work is done, but during the project, they also get familiar with all the organizations involved in the project and also with the other local organizations. The experiences are extremely good, so the Slovene national agency considers our project as an example of good practice and volunteers really enjoy it.
Their experiences you can find them here 👉 https://www.facebook.com/groups/389667864441065).
Four volunteers from Belgium, France, Latvia and Spain are already chosen, but we still need to find a volunteer, who would primarily work in the Day Care Center for Children and Youth DC Om. The volunteer should have an interest in working with kids and he/she should be able to speak English. We know that it is hard to get volunteer on such short notice for 10 months, so for the start, we would be happy also just to fill the gap for 2 months with someone, and during this time we can find a person, who would stay with us until the end of the project. That is until the end of August next year.
The info letter you can find here 👇🔍
but the call is also published on European Youth Portal👇🔍
and on Facebook👇🔍
To apply for the project, candidates have to send their CV and motivation letter to email@example.com 📧
As a deadline is mentioned 31st August, but that is passed already so the application period will be prolonged for sure, until the first candidate that we’ll find suitable for the project, will be selected. So help us, spread the news and provide someone with nice volunteering experiences in Škofja Loka, Slovenia.
3) Open call for 10 months volunteering project.
- 🔥ASAP! 🔥Call for participants interested in EVS volunteering 🙋🏽♀️🙋🏻♂️
- ⏰DEADLINE: 31st of October
- 🌍WHERE? Kielce (central Poland🇵🇱)
- 🕵️♀️AGE? 18-30yo
- 🗓HOW long? For 10 months (departure planned in early November 2021)
- ✅WHAT to DO? work in kindergartens, primary schools, cultural institutions, office-located work (social action activities and cooperation with the local community)
- ℹ️ INFO PACK: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aZBgjvfuILFNsihWcgr2Z5QL3N-WlymP/view?usp=sharing
📨HOW TO APPLY?
- 📩fill out a short registration form: https://forms.gle/6YjRFbr5n1yaVu7e7
- 📩send us your CV and motivation letter on firstname.lastname@example.org – 💁🏼♀️do not hesitate to ask by email in case of any questions!)
👀Check our YouTube channel and learn more about ESC & VET Mobilities
🎁lots of fun and priceless experiences guaranteed! We are waiting for you!🥰
4) Current ESC offers in Poland
We are Youth Association from Poland and we organise European Solidarity Corps projects regarding the promotion of alternative education’s movement. Right now we are working with several polish democratic schools. It would be a pleasure to start the cooperation with new organisations from all over Europe.
Under the ESC project, the schools undertake many beautiful initiatives, which are a chance to work with kids according to European values and equality. That’s why we are looking for volunteers interested in this adventure and unique opportunity to live in a foreign country, practice English and work for a social goal.
- 📅 Start: November 2021
- ⏳ Duration: 11 months
- 👥 Who are we looking for? 18-30 years old residents of Europe
Go to the Erasmus /ESC programs section