Inspire is starting the hiring process for the 2022 season
Volunteer with horses – (Please take the time to read the full ad)
- Full-time trail guides (May-Oct) Minimum wage, accommodations and meals.
- Working students (minimum 4 weeks, no pay. Room and board only)
- Part-time riding instructor, no accommodations for this position. Pay to be discussed.
- Meeting and greeting guests
- Guiding trails
- Feeding horses
- Keeping the horses fit
- Instructing riding lessons
- General maintenance around the yard
Must-haves for full time guides
- Horse experience (guiding is a bonus!)
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for horses and nature
- A willingness to learn horsemanship skills
- Be flexible and reliable
- Physically fit
- 19yrs and over
For working students,
Previous announcement 2020
Working on the campsite and with our horses in return for accommodation and food
Would you like to be apart of the inspire and hidden valley team? Come and take a long break and enjoy the Canadian culture here in the beautiful Nicola Valley, Merritt, British Columbia. Where there are endless mountains, lakes, trees, wildlife and riding trails. Surround your self in Nature and Animals… FOR FREE. Working alongside a world-class horse trainer in a very small, personable team with lots of opportunities to learn Horsemanship skills and have riding lessons.
Inspire is looking for a ranch hand/wrangler to join our team for the rest of the season! 🤠🐎 (please share with your friends)
- paid position
- live in
- room and board included
- must have experience with horses
- Email me with your resume or any questions.
INSPIRE TRAILS is a unique horse trail riding ranch in Merritt, the stunning Nicola valley. BC. My name is Jordan, a very educated horse trainer from England. Jordan has been around the world training horses, learning from the very best!
Volunteer jobs involve:
- feeding and caring for horses.
- yard maintenance – fencing, trail clearing etc
- exercising horses, groundwork, lunging and riding.
- hospitality, serving, meeting and greeting guests.
- garden maintenance.
Volunteer with horses – Requisites
- be able to do a minimum of 4 weeks preferably the whole season April – beginning of October.
- have first aid and a working holiday visa.
- be experienced with horses, reliable and responsible.
- Have the ability to work alone and with others. People skills are also necessary.
- Experience in hospitality would also be a bonus.
Please Message me for details or help me by sharing (see contact details)!
CONTACT DETAILS 🔍📧
Email me with your resume or any questions👉 firstname.lastname@example.org