I wanted to let you know that I am now opening a new volunteer program for foreign volunteers that wish to volunteer in agriculture or tourism in the Moshavim in Israel. The volunteers will be able to work in a variety of advanced domains:
- field crops,
while learning issues such as:
- Organic Agriculture,
- Entrepreneurial Agriculture,
- hoteliers and more.
In return for their work, the volunteers will receive a full board: dormitories, food, laundry, transportation back and forth from the airport and pocket money. In each Moshav, there is a volunteer coordinator whose job is to address the logistical needs of the volunteer, as well as his personal and social issues.
The program offers also an enriching educational schedule, which includes tours and trips in Israel to deepen the knowledge of the cultural, social, geographical and historical environment; Workshops on various issues of the Israeli society and Jewish heritage; Meeting the local people and joining the traditional ceremonies; Personal development and empowerment as a person, a friend and a worker.
I wish to clarify that this program does not come, in any way, to replace the Kibbutz Volunteer Program, which was and still is, a wonderful program.
This program offers a completely different experience and addresses different kinds of people:
- 1. The type of work emphasizes agricultural work and hoteliers.
- 2. The living environment is in a Moshav and not in the Kibbutz.
- 3. The enrichment program is structured and included in advance within the program and its costs.
- 4. The people that this program might interest are students for agriculture; farmers that wish to enrich their practical and theoretical knowledge; youngsters that are interested in working, learning and travelling.’
CONTACT DETAILS 🔍📧
For more information please write to: