Hostel exchange in Israel – Who is in Israel or wants to come? – 2 brother hostels are excepting new volunteers 🧚♀️🧚♂️
Haifa Hostel – at Haifa city, north of Israel, 10 min from the beach, close to all the downtown bars & restaurants;
Tiberias Hostel – on the Galilee sea, launch break jumping to the water, a lot of trails nearby and the best rooftop ever.
Come stay with us! You get:
- a bed in our volunteer’s dorms,
- free wifi,
- and new friends 🙂
- up to 5 hours a day, 5 days a week
- and get to explore our awesome country 🏖🏞
what do you do?
- At Haifa: clean common areas & rooms, reception and good vibes
- at Tiberias: clean common areas, projects, painting, bar shifts
if you have a special skill that you are really good at like wall painting, renovation, social media etc tell us.
About Tiberias Hostel
Starting 1st of March 2015 we have evolved to be a proper informative and tourist-friendly home base to explore the Galilee and Golan. Also,
On the shore of the Sea of Galilee lays Tiberias, an ancient city with many modern Falafel stalls and great accessibility to public transportation. There are many beautiful hiking trails, archaeological sites and much more, in the area as well as close proximity to the shore of the Sea of Galilee. In the very heart of Tiberias is the Tiberias Hostel that was neglected for many years and then we came and started pumping fresh blood into it. Renovation is completely finished, and our information booklets of recommended day trips are ready. A perfect hub from which to set out and explore the north of Israel.
Our goal for 2017 is to spice up inhouse activities such as evening and night activities on our new roof terrace, night swim, etc.
Stay with us, share your feedback and keep in touch
CONTACT DETAILS 🔍📧
How to apply? If you are interested in this hostel exchange in Israel please write us to on our FB pages:
- Haifa Hostel 👉 https://www.facebook.com/haifahostelisrael/ or website http://haifahostel.com/ or email@example.com 📧
- Tiberias Hostel 👉 https://www.facebook.com/Tiberias-Hostel or website https://www.hosteltiberias.com/ or firstname.lastname@example.org 📧
See more volunteering opportunities in Israel
Go to the Hostel exchange section