Ecovillage permaculture and voluntourism
Volunteering in New Mayapur is all about meeting loving people, having a grounding experience, discovering the taste of helping each other in a homely atmosphere, and last but not least, enjoying three delicious meals a day. We welcome dozens of volunteers throughout the year. Our goal is to share cultural and educational experiences based on trust and service, thereby contributing to building and expanding this beautiful sustainable community. Every day we offer varieties of engaging, fulfilling and wholesome work.
Do not forget to bring your positive attitude and efforts, you will surely:
- Feel at home -Make New Mayapur your new home away from home
- Sleep comfortably – Sleep well and yes – there is Wifi! (albeit limited!)
- Meet great people -Meet other kind and like-minded people/friends for life
- Enjoy delicious meals – Who knew that 3 vegetarian meals a day could taste this good!
- Part of the Team – As a volunteer, you will be part of our enthusiastic and dedicated team.
We encourage an inclusive and cooperative mood and are available for you should you have any questions or comments.
How you can get involved
As the work is divided across different departments each organised by different persons, you will have the opportunity to meet and work with a range of people here. There are plenty of opportunities for discussions, leisure time, exploring the countryside, or for other things that you wish to do.
Aside from the fulfilment of the volunteering experience itself, we hope you’ll leave here with new friends and heart-warming memories.
- Work the land
- Gardening (picking vegetables, weeding, planting)
- Work with your hands
- Arts and Crafts
- Building / Renovating (e.g. lumberjack experience)
- Renovation (painting, insulation, plumbing, roof repairs)
- Work in the temple
- Catering events (public markets, music festivals)
- Helping in the Kitchen
- Make flower garlands
- Work in the office
- Social Media
Why Volunteer at New Mayapur?
Here are some great reasons for you to consider.
- Improve your confidence -You’ll learn and do things that you might not normally get the chance to – this can be a real confidence boost.
- Improve your health – Research has found that volunteering can do everything from helping you to sleep better to boosting your immune system.
- Meet new people – You’ll meet people from different cultures and backgrounds that you might not normally. It’s a great way to meet like-minded people.
- Give your CV a boost -According to a survey of leading UK businesses, 73% said they’d rather employ someone who’s volunteered over someone who hasn’t.
Direct contact: https://newmayapur.com/visit/
Visualizza questo post su Instagram
Visit the Castle volunteer programs 🏰
See more volunteering opportunities in France 🇫🇷