Working on the campsite and with our horses in return for accommodation and food
Volunteer with horses – Would you like to be apart of the inspire and hidden valley team? Come and take a long break and enjoy the Canadian culture here in the beautiful Nicola Valley, Merritt, British Columbia. Where there are endless mountains, lakes, trees, wildlife and riding trails. Surround your self in Nature and Animals… FOR FREE. Working alongside a world-class horse trainer in a very small, personable team with lots of opportunities to learn Horsemanship skills and have riding lessons.
INSPIRE TRAILS is a unique horse trail riding ranch in Merritt, the stunning Nicola valley. BC. My name is Jordan, a very educated horse trainer from England. Jordan has been around the world training horses, learning from the very best!
Volunteer jobs involve:
- feeding and caring for horses.
- yard maintenance – fencing, trail clearing etc
- exercising horses, groundwork, lunging and riding.
- hospitality, serving, meeting and greeting guests.
- garden maintenance.
Volunteer with horses – Requisites
- be able to do a minimum of 4 weeks preferably the whole season April – beginning of October.
- have first aid and a working holiday visa.
- be experienced with horses, reliable and responsible.
- Have the ability to work alone and with others. People skills are also necessary.
- Experience in hospitality would also be a bonus.
Please Message me for details or help me by sharing (see contact details)!