Join the Alter Ego Theatre Festival in September 2022 in Bulgaria 🇧🇬
Alter Ego Theatre Festival is one of the biggest alternative festivals in Sofia, Bulgaria – a place that gathers artists, dancers, theatre directors, and critics from all over the world. During the festival, the volunteers (age: 18-30) will take part in many cultural activities such as para-theatrical games, performances, online streaming, workshops, integration activities, and discussions.
1/9/2022 – 31/10/2022
Sofia is a youth and modern city, full of life. We would like to share with you some of our favourite places to spend our leisure time.
Deadline for applications:
5th of August
The organization covers:
- Pocket money
On the 6th of August, we will get in touch with all volunteers and the chosen ones will be invented for an interview.
About the project
We are inviting volunteers who will work in the organization of the festival with the following profiles:
- ARTIST (actors, musicians, theatre directors, stage designers);
- COORDINATOR (translation, logistic, organization)
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT (cameraman; sound engineer; online streaming, editing)
- MARKETING AND ADVERTISING (public relationship expert, copywriter and graphic designer).
During the festival, all participants will take part in many cultural activities such as para-theatrical games, performances, online streaming, workshops, integration activities, and discussions.
Accommodation is organised and covered by the organisation.
What to bring:
- warm clothes and shoes, umbrella or raincoat;
- comfortable shoes and clothes for workshops, exercises and outdoor activities;
- formal wear for the official opening and closing ceremony of the festival;
- towel and cosmetics;
- small amounts of traditional food and drinks, so you will feel cosy if you feel nostalgic for home <3
CONTACT DETAILS 🔍📧
Alter Ego Theatre Festival – Interested? Apply here 👇
Theatre festival on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theatreforumalter
Youtube profile of the Theatre: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC46t8FhYMJkVLSiOJ0J7Ouw
For the INFO PACK, click here: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/13htmvObMG-j9Xdqk0LF0lkCAZJQorCI-j3uPdUMMFSY
Go to the festival programs page 🍡
or visit the ESC projects section 🏈