A scientific-cultural event, organized by students in Iran – (all funded except flights).
The International Student Week in Iran 2022 (ISW-Iran) is a scientific-cultural event, organized by students and for students from the 10th to 13th of September 2022 at the University of Tehran. Over 35 participants from more than 20 different countries took part in the last ISW-Iran in 2020.
This youth event is a unique experience where we combine educational workshops with meeting new people while having fun and living epic moments.
International Student Week in Iran welcomes all students from any field of study. Recently graduated students, youth activists, and young leaders are also encouraged to apply. No tuition fees! Organizers will cover accommodation, all-day meals, refreshments and coffee breaks, cultural programs, and visits to historical monuments.
The “International Student Week in Iran” (ISW-Iran) is a scientific-cultural event, organized by students for students. Over 35 participants from more than 20 different countries took part in the last ISW-Iran in 2020. This year ISW-Iran will be co-organized by University of Tehran and Western Asian Development Institute. This youth event is a unique experience where we combine educational workshops with meeting new people while having fun and living epic moments.
Share our similarities – celebrate our differences!
The main aim of the ISW-Iran is to bring young people from all over the world together and serve as a platform for cultural exchange and getting to know each other as well as for discussion and working out ideas to solve global challenges.
In just five days, participants will form a well-rounded perspective of Iran and have their eyes opened by working closely with Iranian students and will meet like-minded youth from all over the world. Participants will have the opportunity to explore the natural beauty and cultural richness of this fascinating country.
International Student Week in Iran 2022 welcomes all students from any field of study. Recently graduated students, youth activists, and young leaders are also encouraged to apply.
Students of today, leaders of tomorrow!
Benefits of Participation:
- Access to lectures by prominent international scholars and professionals, interactive discussions, and site visits
- Opportunity to explore Iranian culture and nature through immersive activities
- Opportunity to interact with people from diverse nationality and cultural backgrounds
- Participants will be accommodated during the program for free
- Full-board meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) and coffee breaks during the program without cost
- Free guided tours in Tehran
- Free Access to sport facilities (pool, gym, football pitch, …)
- Gifts and Souvenirs
In order to be considered eligible to apply, you must fulfill all of the following criteria:
- Young professionals and students of any nationality are eligible to apply
- Age 18 to 35 years old
- Able to communicate in English
No tuition fees!
Organizers will cover accommodation, all-day meals, refreshments and coffee breaks, cultural programs, and visits to historical monuments.
Applicants should cover international airfares from/to their home country to/from Tehran, visa fees, and insurance (if needed).
- Step 1- Fill the following form via the application link till 10 August 2022.
- https://bit.ly/iswiran2022 or https://forms.gle/TkBJgie8ZEQHuoBV7
- Step 2- Selected applicants will be informed via email by 15 August 2022.
- Step 3- Selected applicants will be invited for the on-site program which will take place at University of Tehran from 10 till 13 September 2022. Organizers will assist the participants in the visa process. For your information, as Iran’s visa is electronic, there will be no stamp or visa sticker on your passport.
ISW – Iran venue will take COVID 19 measures into consideration and will plan event dates in line with international travel regulations of Iran as the host country. The organisers will consider social distancing protocols at their best.
10-13 September 2022
This announcement was shared by Ali Hamidian on our FB volunteer group
Go back to the Blog section or visit IRAN volunteer program page 🇮🇷